Back in Benson



Hello everyone.  Enough of my friends and family said they hope I post again, so here goes!  Using the phone is going to be faster than the computer for pictures, but I miss the keyboard.
Today at 4:32PM it is 63 degrees outside and 72 degrees inside.  The front door is open.
I wrote the above paragraph two days ago.  Then pictures started being strange and were uploading all over the place, and text was disappearing.  Richard said that's what happens when you use the phone to make a blog.  So back to using the computer (yea! keyboard!)  Boo for uploading pictures.





It was hovering around thirty below the day before we left. 
We had a pleasant leaving time-10:30ish in the morning.  

The dogs and cat pictures above were taken at home waiting for Kyle to pick us up for the airport.

Got to AZ 10 hours later.  In the hotel by 12:30AM.  We were quite relieved to find the truck as we had left it.  The guy who checked us in didn’t charge us the three extra nights, and charged us for only one dog.  
The next day we picked up the trailer, again everything as we had left it.  It sprinkled on us and was a cool day.  The next day, yesterday, was sunny and warm.  



Here's a pic I took of the airplane's window right before takeoff in Fairbanks.  That's snow.



Richard and I have been busy with cleaning and organizing.  He’s getting things ready for the trip to Quartzsite for the ham radio get together.  Today he was cutting and slicing and wiring.  We brought back more things, so I’m cleaning and reorganizing.  


 Artie is sitting on the couch enjoying the sun shining in through the door.  They like the days I can leave the door open.  Not too hot and not too cold. 
That's all I'm posting now.  I am going to go back in time and do a blog on my trip to Virginia soon.

Tally Ho!

Comments

Post a Comment