This is Boondocking? Quartzsite. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Hello everyone.  We are really boondocking!  Well, Dom says it really isn't boondocking because there are THOUSANDS of people around us.  My goodness, yes, thousands.  Quartzsite is the place to be if you are a boondocker and you are interested in the RV show, gem show, ham radios, school bus RVs, full time RVer clubs, and in a few weeks, Urals will be gathering.  lol.
This is not the place to be if you want good WIFI, shopping, yarn store, hot tub, warm weather.  lol.

Outside right now I hear the roar of the generator, it revs up if you use the microwave or coffee pot.  I can say, I did take a good shower this morning.  I'm not saying that boondocking is not for me, just no the cold wind.  Today it is wind gusts up to 30 mph-average around 15-20.  Dang cold.

Shall I start to catch you up from a few days ago?  My goodness, 5 days ago.  Last Thursday I told Richard that I wanted to go to the Sierra Vista Farmer's Market.  Here is what I found:

Well, what I found right now is the internet doesn't want me to put in pictures.  I will try again later tonight.

Two days later-----it is midnight.  Let's see if I have enough signal to get pictures on here.  Nope.

No pics for now.  I can tell you we've had an enjoyable time visiting with our friend, Dom.  I'm missing you, Martha!. 

I did get my wrap with the cool Japanese yarn finished.  I started to make a green crocodile.  My day is spent reading and studying in the morning.  I am hooked on a daily puzzle page online that is similar to those puzzle magazines I used to get as a teenager.  Then crocheting in the evenings.  Plus lots of time walking dogs. 

I'll write more another day, hope to get pictures in some time.



Comments

  1. Hmmm, as I said to Richard, the whole idea of boondocking with 1000s of people negates the benefits for me. I hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment