Fairbanks for four days.

  Hello all.  I am going to keep trying to remember to post something on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  I have only this picture on this post.  This is taken from my back porch in Fairbanks.  That is Denali on the bottom right.

     Yes, this is my short visit home to the sticks and bricks to keep the COLA.  Nope, not the soda, the 10% retirement given to those who keep Alaska as a residence.

     I have been busy seeing friends, having coffee, meals, movies together.  I haven't seen everyone.  If I missed you and you want to visit, I'll be back in March.  I also did medical errands.  I saw the PA.  All's good.  Picked up meds.  Picked up Richard's new glasses, and he got lenses put into old frames.  Did some shopping.  Cold Eze is my go to when I start feeling a cold coming on.  We have had troubles finding it in the lower 48 in the past, so I've stocked up on that if the need arises.  Picked up yarn and patterns from my stash.  Went through mail and bills and magazines.  90% went into the trash.  I'm going to do some house cleaning. That's about it.  I've had a good visit, but I'm ready to get back down and explore some more. 

     I fly out tomorrow at 6AM.  I arrive in Phoenix around 3:30, which will get me back in the RV park in time for their Italian Christmas Pot Luck.  mmmmm.

     Thanks for reading this short post! 

Comments