Day 7

Day 7.

These are peonies that I cut from Mom's (Ayako's) yard right when we left.  Two were just opening at that time.  Now they are big and pretty.  Thanks Brad and Brandy for waiting for me to cut them.


Today we went shopping for our big excursion.  We Ubered over to Trader Joe's.  The nicest thing about that place was the air conditioning!  Didn't buy anything because I didn't want to cart it all around.

Here is Richard walking in the heat towards Mt Shasta Mall.

I found this adorable purse in Sears.  They had this fabric in many styles of purses.  I sent pictures to my children saying they were on sale 40% off now at Sears-to think ahead and buy me one for Christmas or my birthday.  No response.  We hit several stores in the mall, but didn't get anything except light weight socks for me, and a sleeveless shirt that was about $6.00 at Old Navy.  I am shopping for a bathing suit since I left mine at home.  I hate trying on bathing suits.  I found one that was ok, and I should have bought it.  Our last shopping spot was Target.  We bought a clock, waste basket, indoor/outdoor thermometer (forgot batteries), small cutting board, 2 drinking glasses, small frying pan, stamps, 2 plates, and I think that's it.  We went to Olive Garden for dinner, then Ubered back to the RV.  I like that Olive Garden has calories listed.  I had a healthy 900 calorie chicken dinner with zucchini.  I could have ordered stuffed shells that was 1,900 calories!  I thought that since I did so well for dinner I could have the 180 calorie small dessert.  

While walking Artie kept stopping and licking his paw.  I found this burr in his paw.  Ouch!  

Yup, this is the clock we purchased.
Our evening was spent watching You Tubes of other RV travelers.  See you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Our pleasure, and by waiting we got to see you longer. The peonies are a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment