Day 8

Memorial Day.

Not much to blog except a little funny between Richard and I.  Last night around midnight I noticed he was still up.  He was googling RV repair places in Redding.  We had been having some issues with the tanks emptying.  He said the gage registered that one was almost full.  I really don't get the tanks and all......I asked him if that meant I can't shower, pee, wash hands, or do dishes.  I remember him affirming that.  Remember, it was midnight, I probably didn't have my hearing aides in, and he was distracted by the issue.  So I went through the day washing the dishes in the RV bathrooms sink, and doing my business there.  When I washed the dishes he wasn't here, so he didn't know I did that.  He also took a shower by the pool to stand in hot water for 5 minutes.  I thought he did that because we couldn't here.
So, after gathering up the dinner dishes and wondering how I was going to be able to carry all of that over to the bathrooms he told me that I could do the dishes here.
We do have someone coming to check out our valves and tanks tomorrow at 8AM.  So, ha ha ha, jokes on me.
There are only two pictures today.  Richard walked to the store today-2 miles round trip.  I didn't feel like walking that far in 95 degree heat.  We needed coffee and batteries for the indoor/outdoor thermometer.  He forgot the batteries, but did bring home avocado, sour cream, and hot sauce.  Burritos for dinner.
Today we did laundry.  We thought we had enough quarters, but we didn't, so a lot of the clothes were hung all around the RV to dry.  Artie is helping

Here is Richard taking advantage of the pool.  He said it was ice cold.  He would be in there for about a minute, then go sit in the sun.
Well, hopefully tomorrow we'll find out if we are leaving on Wednesday, or staying longer.  David called wondering if/when we were coming.  I have no clue.  For now, we are roasting in the camper, walking and Ubering around.  Actually, I think it is almost time to turn down the air.  The sun is setting.  Maybe tomorrow I'll spend time talking about gadgets and other fun things we have.

Comments

  1. I am glad morale is still high although I can understand you being antsy to get going especially with that heat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment