Texas to New Mexico


Taking advantage of extremely fast WiFi.  I have taken a lot of pictures since we left Texoma yesterday morning.  I don’t know if I’ll get them all in for this post, or if it’ll take a few days.

Here we are on the road just as we leave the park.  Good bye Texas Longhorns.


Not to far on the road there was a strange sound-like someone playing with Velcro.  Well, it was our window.  The Gorilla tape wasn’t holding.  In the first picture below you can see in the oval where the bottom of the windshield is separating.  



This was a plaque at the little turnoff.  More gorilla tape and we were good to go.  I like to take pictures of these two because it is the only time I see them together.  Artie is always on my lap.



Last night we stayed at an RV park that was cute, but so run down.  These are the things I had to pull out of the dogs when we would come in from a walk.  I also cut some hair.



This RV park was in Amarillo.  A city I would love to come back to.  There were a lot of interesting places to visit, which due to Covid, are closed


Texas, land of donut shops.


And of giant cowboys.


Field of Cadillacs.


A thank you


A sign


Miles and miles of turbines. I put a video on Facebook.


Welcome.



That’s all for today.  I’m tired.  Thanks for looking.






Comments