Still having wifi issues.

Hello everyone and thanks for the kind words.  We are at an RV park that Richard stopped at before.  He said their wifi was very good.  Well, now they've posted Don't use the wifi for anything!   Well, we can check our email.  This is my email.
My last blog I had quit suddenly.  Actually the post quit suddenly.  I had added more pictures and talked all about how much fun I had shopping when it exited me and lost 30 minutes of work.  So I went to bed.
Due to the wifi warnings I am just posting one picture today.  More next time we have wifi.  I took this at the Visitors Center at the start of the Alaska highway.
See you later!

Comments

  1. It may only be one picture but it is pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really wanted something pretty for a one picture post. Coming up are birds, volcanos, flowers, and thoughts. Stay Tuned. Wifi in Whitehorse for 2 days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment