Here and There




Today I took a little walk, then a little drive.


Click on the YouTube link above to see a new friend.

Look, an American Giant Millipede!  If you bug them, they could release a noxious liquid that can cause dermatological burns, so says my insect app.


Around the dump station is this display.  I tried to get a picture of the plow without the dump stuff in the back ground.  It kind of came out odd.



A pretty oak in the background.


This oak has big acorns.

I would love to see this Yucca bloom.



Back to the metal wagon wheel and the tulips.







It took literally hours to upload the above pictures, and minutes to type.  Time to clean the kitchen.  I’ll let my iPad run tonight while I’m sleeping to upload.  
Well, it is now Thursday morning.  I forgot to upload last night, but the rest of my pictures took only minutes to upload.  So here is the rest of the story.
I am taking an on-line course about eBird.  I decided to go birding yesterday.  All I found was this egret.  I don’t regret finding an egret!  This was at Lake Texoma.  I had the dogs with me, and it was quite windy, so I wasn’t seriously looking.  I was just trying out the app.

These irises caught my eye.  They are near one of the bathrooms.  I remember this color from my childhood.  



The dogs and I then took a little drive out of the park to where I had seen some long-horned cattle.  They were back in the trees this time, so I didn’t get pics.  I did get this family trio, though.




The wild irises here are white.


This is next door to our RV Park.  We’ve not really heard much shooting.


So that’s all for this post.  The rain predicted for today isn’t predicted anymore.  I may get the inside of the car cleaned out!  Maybe the thunderstorms will happen tomorrow.  

Blessings and hugs, thanks for reading my post!  

Comments